How To Download And Install Alexa App?
Before we start to talk about how to download Alexa App and install Alexa App. You have to check out the system requirements of your smartphone, computer, Chromebook, Kindle, etc. This step is the first step before you start out the whole procedure of installing the Alexa App. Keep the things in your mind which you will read below.
- If you are an Android smartphone user and try to install Alexa App on android smartphone. Then, you will need to check the android version of your android cell phone. Alexa App supports android 6.0 or advanced version than that to work and function smoothly.
- If you possess an iPhone and want to download the Alexa App on it. Then, your iPhone must have ios 11.0 or advanced/newer version on it. In that case, you can install the Alexa app on it and it will work with efficiency.
- For downloading And Installing Alexa App on kindle fire device. You will be required to have a 5.3.3 version or better version installed on it.
Also, Read Alexa App For PC
To use Alexa App on smartphones and controlling the Echo device through your voice. Your smartphone and tablets devices need Alexa App downloaded upon them. You have to download and install Alexa App on your phone and connect the linked Echo device with the wifi internet in your house to use it via your voice. Alexa App is compatible with all Alexa Echo devices. Users can visit the app store and download the Alexa app. It is easy to use and setup. Following are the steps for downloading:-
- Open the app store on your smartphone either it’s android or iPhone.
- Now, the homepage of the app store will show you a search bar and many applications below it. Type ‘Alexa’ in the search bar and press ‘Ok’ to find it.
- After a couple of seconds, you will get Amazon Alexa App having a logo of White Circle with the background of Sky Blue color. On the right side of ‘Amazon Alexa’, you will find a button of ‘Install’. Tap on that ‘Install Alexa App’ button to download Alexa App.
- Now, Go to the Alexa App open button to launch the Alexa App.
- Open the Alexa app on your smartphone and tap on the plus + sign, in which your device will be added and follow the next steps to connect.
Download Alexa app for iOS: iOS is a mobile operating system created and developed by Apple Inc. Exclusively for its own range of products and devices. For example iPhone,iPad, Mac, etc. All iOS devices have their own app store called the Apple App store. There is a search bar where users can type in the name of the application you want to search for. You can download the Alexa app by searching about it in the apple app store and install Alexa App from there. Now, go to the Alexa App by launching it after installation. Now open the Alexa App and Sync the app with the Alexa Echo device. When your echo is connected, then, users can control the Echo by giving it voice commands via the Alexa app.
Also, Read How To Setup Echo Dot
Echo App Download Problems?
Echo App download is a very easy and simple task nowadays. But sometimes it gives you a hard time downloading the Alexa App and setting it up. Following are some problems which could come into your way while downloading the Alexa app:-
- Error in the network:- To Install Alexa app, Ensure that the cellular data of your smartphone is on and effective. If not, then you can not connect your phone to Wi-Fi.
- Can not open the app store:- When you visit the app store of your smartphone and you are not able to look for anything. At that time, it is mandatory to sign in with your User ID. If you don’t have any user ID or Alexa Account. Then you have to create a new account. Android users have to sign in with Gmail id and iOS users have to sign with iCloud id.
- Failure in downloading:- When you will face an issue of failure in downloading the app, just clear the cache and history of your smart phone’s app store.
- The problem in installing:- Low space in the ROM of the smartphone is responsible for this issue. You need to clear and maintain the space for installing the Alexa app in your smartphone to avoid this kind of issue.
- Crash on opening:- When you try to open the Alexa app and it is closing or crashing automatically. Then, you need to update the app to the latest version or reinstall it after uninstalling it.
Also, Read Alexa Setup
Features to Install Alexa App?
Echo users have a large number of advantages of the Alexa App and Echo device in their day to day life. Some of the advantages are mentioned under:-
- Voice Control:- As I mentioned above that Alexa is a voice-controlled artificial intelligent device. It can be controlled by voice commands and Alexa App. For example, you can just say, “Alexa, turn the volume off”, and the volume will be turned off automatically.
- Change Language:- Now Alexa can speak in 15 languages. Users can select the desired language from the settings after they install Alexa App. They can understand the information given by Alexa very easily. When it comes to English, Alexa can understand the accents from America, India, the UK, and Canada. It can also speak German and Japanese as well.
- News:- Some people are always keen on the things going on in the world or around them. Users can sync the news streaming channels to Alexa and it can provide the information to the users and keep them up to date.
- Music:- Music is the best healer. You can listen to your favorite music by just commanding your Echo after downloading Alexa App. Alexa has 360-degree surround sound, which can lit up the whole room with its music.
- Control your smart home:- You can sync all the smart devices which are available in your house. Controlling your lights, door locks, appliances, switches, and other smart home devices is probably what Alexa is best at doing.
- Messages and Hands-Free Calling:- Making calls via Alexa is simple. When you’ve synchronized your contacts in the Alexa App, simply ask Alexa to make a call. Alexa will also let you know when somebody is calling you. You can ask Alexa to reply or disregard the call. You can also send and read the messages similarly from the Alexa App after performing an Echo App download.
- Business & Finance:- Alexa can provide daily updates of the share markets and other business details to a user. This Skill allows you to check the credit card balance or make a payment when one is due.
- Health & Fitness:- Alexa will guide you through quick, doable workouts that you can squeeze into your busy schedule. It will tell you the name of each move, the number of repetitions, and for how long you have to perform this exercise. If you’re unfamiliar with the exercise then say “Help,” and Alexa will walk you through it step by step.
Also, Read Alexa.Amazon.co.uk